The BSCMR Trainee Committee consists of the following members:
- Dr Nicola Edwards – Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham (BSCMR Observer and Trainee Committee co-chair)
- Dr Amardeep Dastidar – Bristol Heart Institute
- Dr Jonathan Hasleton – The Hatter Cardiovascular Institute, London
- Dr Ananth Kidambi – Leeds General Infirmary
- Dr Christopher Miller – University Hospital of South Manchester
- Dr Michelle Williams – Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
The predominant aims of the BSCMR Trainee Committee are to improve SpR training and increase the profile and exposure of the BSCMR to SpRs and Fellows in the UK.
The remit is to support the Board but also help improve CMR training nationally and to support course developments (specific and generic Level 1 and 2). The Committee may also be able to put you in touch with leading UK CMR researchers if you are on the lookout for research. If there are any issues which you feel need addressing at a local or national level, please feel free to liaise with Nicky via email: email@example.com or your local rep so they can address concerns in their conference calls (usually held September, December & March).
The Committee is keen to try to generate a CMR trainee list from all deaneries for both cardiology and radiology. Obviously not all will be members of the BSCMR but by establishing such a network we hope to encourage membership and improve communication amongst ourselves. If you know your trainee CMR colleagues could you please email Nicky with a list of names, hospitals and email addresses.
The trainee section of this website is supported by